Tuesday, January 27, 2015


My Name


               In English my name means a “garden of holly”. In Spanish it is shorter and easier. My name is like the number six. When my mom was seven months pregnant, my brother told her my name would be Leslie. He knew I was going to be the happiness of the family and the sunshine of their lives. My name is easy but common like the word Monday. My name is like a flower in the summer, because it brings happiness and love to others. My name is like the phone everybody wants. My name can be written in different ways as Lesley, Leslee, Lezlie, and Lesley, and that’s what makes 
it interesting.
My name will never change because this is part of my life and what makes my personality better. That’s how people know as bright, smart, and helpful to them. My name helps me to love others and bring happiness to them, by helping people when they feel lost and not letting them stay down if they fall, if no help them to stand up strong and make things better. It can mean anything in other languages, but the most important is what it means to my family and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment