Tuesday, January 27, 2015

逸瑶 刘(Yiyao Liu) / Mia

逸瑶 刘(Yiyao Liu) / Mia

My formal name is a Chinese name, which is 逸瑶 刘(Yiyao Liu). 
刘(Liu) is a common family name in China, which means there are lots of people sharing their family name with me. Maybe there are indeed some relationships between us, but we don’t even know.


Actually, 逸瑶(Yiyao) is a combination of two Chinese characters---- 逸(Yi) and 瑶(Yao), but there is not a middle name either. 逸(Yi) means beautiful and peaceful, and the character just looks like a running bunny. 瑶(Yao) means precious jade,which is kind of an extremely beautiful jewelry.I think the meaning of my Chinese name is “a beautiful bunny running with a jade stone in peace.” That’s funny, right?


I also have an English name which I chose by myself. It’s Mia.
I really like cats, and I want to be a cat in my next life, if there will be one. Therefore I chose this name that sounds like a cat’s meow. Besides, I have a cat at home, and we’re both named “Mia”.Sometimes I really feel like being a cute cat, mysterious and independent, sweet and adorable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment